Our popular new small bite! The Dirty Martini Dip
Dirty Martini Dip
When you come in for a tasting experience at Shadow Ranch you are expecting fabulous wines, stunning views, and excellent service from our friendly hosts. What you may not be expecting is a delicious complimentary small bite with your tasting, or to be asking for the recipe before your experience is even complete!
Lately at Shadow Ranch we've been offering a Dirty Martini Dip to pair with our wines and as an effective palate cleanser between sips. We serve this tangy, creamy dip with crackers or homemade flatbread, when available! It's a perfect appetizer to bring to dinner parties or to serve with your charcuterie board. And for those of you who have been asking, I've shared the recipe below:
- 2 cups olives + their juice
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 5 oz blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Using a food processor, blend together the cream cheese, blue cheese, sour cream, green onions, black pepper, and olive juice.
- Roughly chop the olives and add them to the food processor last. You still want some recognizable olive chunks in the dip.
- Serve with crackers, vegetables, or flatbread! We like to serve it with a couple of olives on a skewer, as a nod to it's martini inspirations.